- Justin Timberlake
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Ashanti
- John Legend
- Taylor Swift
- Steven Colbert
- Jon Stewart
- Dr. Drew Pensky
- Lauren Conrad
Friday, May 9, 2008
Rubbing Elbows with the Rich & Famous
Because life is a little slow right now, I figure I'll report some of my sister's exciting news. She's currently freelancing for MTV in NYC, and over the past two days she's been rubbing elbows with the rich and famous. Okay, I don't know that she actually made contact with these folks, but she was in the same room. It's more than I've got going on right now! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holy crap, i didn't even know she working with MTV. how long has she been at it?!? and..i think you should take the "advice" of the lady at the store..just don't forget your friends in Kansas! ;)
Post a Comment