We're still in that phase where Jax proudly announces when he has to go to the bathroom and then shares the news of what occurred while in there. He's not shy about his accomplishments. There have been many occasions when we have exited a public restroom and heard Jax scream to whichever one of us didn't accompany him, "I pee-peed" or "I pooped!" Thankfully, most strangers find the announcement amusing rather than disgusting.
At home, we don't really have to accompany him to the bathroom. He can manage on his own for the most part. The exception would be when he goes #2. You can't help but laugh when he calls from the bathroom, "I pooped! Wipe my butt, Daddy. Wipe my butt, please." Thank God this is a service that he prefers from his dad!
Today Jax shared something new before heading off to the potty though. He told me, "Mommy, I gotta' go poop." To which I responded, "Okay, I'll meet you in there." Then Jax proudly declared, "It's gonna' stink in there!" I swear I don't make this stuff up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment