This blog was supposed to be about the arrival of Jax's best friend, Grandfather, and Grandma. They're here for a week to help with Baylor. Well, I should say, Grandma will be helping with Baylor. Grandfather will be entertaining Jax which means trips to the beach, playground, and all kinds of other "fun" stuff. Grandma, on the other hand, has dirty diapers and sleepless nights to look forward to. Good thing she views this as fun. Boy, do we have her fooled. ; )
BUT, as I typed the first sentence, the doorbell rang. We all exchanged strange looks because it's not often someone comes to the door after 9pm. Who in the world could it be? I doubt the FedEx man delivers this late. We're not being evacuated again, are we?! We opened the door to discover Anh's VERY EXCITED family standing on the other side. They had driven 8 hours down from Atlanta to see the new baby. SURPRISE!
So, we just went from a little grandparent visit to an all-out family reunion, including 7 dogs! Fun, but the house is definitely a bit chaotic. I had hoped to slowly introduce Baylor to his family, but what the heck, we'll just throw him into the insanity. Sink or swim, Baby! They're a fun & crazy bunch!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck with your chaos! I can't imagine!
Post a Comment