Should we start a pool betting on the baby's birth weight? At today's 37 week appointment, my regular doc, Dr. T, said that the baby was probably already over 8 lbs! Jax was 4 days LATE and weighed 8 lb, 1 oz. This kid is going to be a monster if, at 37 weeks, he has already matched Jax's birth weight. Thank God I'm having a c-section! I'm also thinking that maybe I shouldn't have opened the package of Newborn-sized diapers. They only work up to 10 lbs! Looks like we might be starting out with the Size 1's. Good Lord!
Other than that things look good. Blood pressure and my weight were labeled as excellent. A+ for me! Alright, seriously, let's hear your birth weight guesses. Post them as a comment. I'll guess 8 lbs, 6 oz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i'm going to say 8.11 :) hopefully he's not all noggin! :\
Diane says 8 lbs, 8 oz.
Grandmother says 9.6
Wow Grandfather fiqured out how to post a comment. TRU in Albany only goes to a 349 price point on ATVs
Oh, I will take a guess! I say, 8 lbs 11oz! Sofia was 9 lbs 11oz at 37 weeks. Boy, was I ready! ha.
I'm going to say 9lbs. 1 oz.... they said the same stuff about Luke and that was his birth weight... I'm happy that you are getting a c-section!
From Aunt Glenda:
As for the baby’s weight: I guess 9.1-1/2 ounces and probably 20.3 inches long
Post a Comment