They like each other! What a relief! I don't think there was ever any doubt that Baylor would be fascinated by Jax. I mean, the kid is a day old. He's fascinated by everything. Jax, however, was expecting a kitty cat not a baby brother the last time I saw him. So you can imagine my relief when he entered my hospital room smiling from ear to ear and wearing a Big Brother Jax crown that was bestowed upon him at school yesterday. Yes, Mrs. Howe and the kids had somehow managed to convince Jax that a baby brother was better than a kitty cat.
When Anh picked him up from school, Jax immediately said, "I want to go to the hospital to see Mommy and Baby Baylor!" As soon as he saw Baylor, he exclaimed, "Baby Baylor! Awwww!" Then he immediately asked to hold him. It was honestly the sweetest thing to see Jax looking into his little brother's eyes with such amazement. I really don't think these pictures do the moment justice, but this was the moment a lifelong bond was formed.
2 comments:
What a great story! I am so glad Baylor is better than a kitty cat. I love the big brother crown, what a special day for Jax. And congrats you like great momma!
Congratulations! You look great and the boys are adorable :)
Post a Comment