Sunday, June 1, 2008
Let's Go Racing
Speaking of bragging rights...Grandfather, Anh, and Jax were all inhaling my exhaust Saturday night!*


*Anh wanted it noted that he disputes my victory. He feels he and Jax were the true winners, and I only lapped them because they slowed down to wave to Mommy. Either way, I lapped them & all's fair when it comes to racing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If you examine the pictures closely you will see that Jaxson is holding on for dear life when with Grandfather. Anh was given a 3/4 lap head start because he had a passenger. Shannon and I were 8th and 9th in line to be released after Anh. The 2 of use passed everyone to include Anh. After Shannon fiqured out she was a sucker to slow down and let Grandfather pass the both of them. Come on-who stops to visit in the middle of a race? Shannon did then pass me for the wind but my car was carring an extra 150 pounds of weight dictated by NASCAR rules.
Shannon rules Go-karts and Clue.
That's right! I rule the track and Clue, and don't you forget it. ; )
Oh, and you misspelled your grandson's name. Bad, GF!
I also misspeeled winning!
You have to be very careful around Jaxon. If he even thinks you are not smiling he'll ask. "Are you happy Grandfather?" You better answer yes because the same question will keep coming until you say yes.
On Friday he told me, yes told me, Why do you play tricks on me? Now it is true that Grandfather plays tricks. He had 2 daughters that would fall for anything. They fell so easy it wasn't much fun playing tricks on them. But I didn't realize that Jax was picking up on it so soon and he wasn't falling for it.
It was really sad when Jax would say "my turn" after I had only been playing the Wii "Cars" game for 30 minutes. I forget that 3 year olds don't drive quite as well as older folks so I might make a comment starting with "Come on..." To which I would be asked "Are you happy Grandfather?"
The picture of Jax and his grandfather is so cute! Big size difference!
Post a Comment