Monday, June 16, 2008

Yuck

I was wondering how long it would take. Jax did it at the 6 week mark. Baylor couldn't be outdone by his big brother though. At exactly 4 weeks of age, Baylor has projectile vomited on his Mommy. Yes, it's a proud moment for me. We were just sitting on the couch. I was watching the sudden death round of the U.S. Open. He was staring at the window blinds, a favorite pastime of his, when all of a sudden he just threw up all over me with no warning. Yuck! It wasn't just a little bit either. He'd obviously been saving up a full day's worth of milk to fire at me. Not sure what I did to tick him off, but boy he got me good. Little stinker!

I hope this was a one time incident and not a sign that he's caught his first virus. Well, we're scheduled for another check-up tomorrow anyway. I guess we'll let Dr. N know about his latest milestone. Now, he's resting peacefully in his swing, but we'll be letting Daddy hold him for a bit after he gets home, at least until we rule out a repeat incident. We wouldn't want Daddy to miss out on all the fun!

No comments: