Tomorrow we're heading out of town for a weekend wedding. Our friend, Francis, is getting hitched in Chattanooga, TN. The plan is to fly to Atlanta where we'll squeeze in an overnight visit with Anh's parents. This will be Baylor's first vacation, along with his first flight. I'm not too worried about drama though. We'll only be in the air for about an hour, and since he loves to eat, I plan to offer him milk during takeoff and landing to help with his ears popping. No matter what the flight can't go any worse than the one we took when Jax was cutting his molars. That was a nightmare! So barring a repeat of that experience, we'll consider it a success.
After a night with the in-laws, Anh and I will take off Friday morning on our drive north to Chattanooga. Originally, the kids were going to go with us to the wedding, but Ba Ba (Jax's name for Anh's mom) convinced us to leave them behind. She worked the "the baby is too little to be traveling so far" angle, but the truth is that she just wants to have as much time with the boys as possible. So we caved, and agreed to leave them behind with her. I'm sure it will work out for the best anyway. Even though I'll miss them, I'm secretly looking forward to uninterrupted sleep. Besides, they're in good hands.
We'll drive back to Atlanta on Sunday, and then all take a flight home on Monday. Hopefully, I'll have some cute pictures and tales to share. Until then, have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment