Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Not Gas

Baylor smiles! He's actually been smiling for 2 weeks now, but I didn't want to announce it because I knew everyone would say, "He's not really smiling. It's gas." Well, it's definitely not gas now, and I really don't think it ever has been. I say this because Baylor would just randomly light up with a big smile usually after letting out what sounded like a giggle. It almost always happened while he was sleeping, but a few times he did while awake. I'm not the only one to witness this strange phenomenon either.

Now though, I can say with certainty Baylor is truly smiling. When you smile at him, he smiles back in response. I will try to capture it on film and share later. You know how kids are though. They never perform when you want them to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen him smile too! I think I caught it on camera. I sent it to you!