When I say "all my kid does is eat," I mean ALL MY KID DOES IS EAT! At Baylor's 2 week check-up, he weighed in at exactly 9 lbs and was 20 3/4 inches long. This week, Baylor weighs an astonishing 11 lbs! He's gained 2 lbs which ain't normal, folks. I don't even know how long he was because I was just too in shock to pay attention after hearing he weighed 11 lbs. I actually suspected he was going to weigh at least a pound more because his 3 month clothes are already fitting tight. He looks like a little sausage in some of his onesies. I guess it's time to start packing away some things already.
Dr. N assures me that he's not destined to be a sumo wrestler nor is it likely that he'll even be overweight. She seems to believe that he's just going through an early growth spurt. Well, he's been in this "growth spurt" for 3 weeks now, practically since he was born. I don't ever remember Jax having a growth spurt that lasted this long, but then again, Jax really wasn't much of an eater to begin with. So his growth spurts probably weren't average either. I guess the boys just don't have much in common so far, except in the looks department. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment