Like any good mom, I try to provide healthy meals and snacks for Jax. He has obviously inherited my love of junk food though. On multiple occassions, Jax has demonstrated that he has supersonic senses when it comes to detecting the presence of junk food. No matter how quietly I try to open a bag of chips, he can hear the rustling of the bag. I mean he can be upstairs playing in his room or digging through the nursery (his latest obsession), and I will be downstairs very quietly trying to sneak a few chips. Without fail, he's beside me within a matter of seconds asking, "Can I have some?" He also has the insane ability to sense when we are within a mile of a Wendy's for chicken nuggets or a Krispy Kreme for a sprinkles covered doughnut. His powers always amaze me!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment