Thursday, November 19, 2009

Success

Wow! That was fast! On day 2 of potty training, Baylor successfully peed in the potty. Turns out that he just needed a little privacy. I guess when you have a mommy hovering over you, the result is stage fright. Once I backed off just a bit, Baylor was able to take care of business without any issues.

As soon as Baylor finished, he glanced up at me to see my reaction. Was peeing on his brand new "chair" good or bad? I'm pretty sure my huge smile combined with my frantic clapping & cheering convinced him that he did a good thing. Baylor seemed quite proud of his accomplishment. Oh, and eager to repeat it. Within minutes, he was once again on the potty trying for a repeat performance. No such luck.

So, maybe Baylor will turn out to be an over-achiever. I'll keep you posted. I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seat!

No comments: