Jax has come down with a horrible cold, and the rest of us are doing our absolute best to avoid becoming infected. I don't think it's the dreaded flu because he hasn't been running a fever and there are no stomach problems, just a nasty cough with chest congestion. Although, today, I did discover that one of his lymph nodes is pretty swollen.
Other than occasionally hacking up a lung, Jax is doing relatively well. Except for the fact that he isn't sleeping well at night, but that's not really anything new. It may be completely unrelated to his illness. Jax's barely there appetite has taken a hit, as well. We've been struggling to get him to eat anything. So I suspect that the 40-pound milestone we hit earlier in the week has probably been erased. Gosh, now that I think about it, Jax is pretty much a mess. Somehow though, my earlier statement is true. He's doing relatively well.
Keep your fingers crossed that the rest of us avoid the funk. I'm not sure we would handle the symptoms like Trooper Jax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment