Halloween 2009 was filled with food, fun, and most importantly friends. We spent Friday morning celebrating with Jax's classmates. All of Jax's superhero buddies were there: Spiderman, Batman, Bat Girl, The Hulk, Superman, Wonder Woman, Ninja Turtles. I could go on, but you get the picture. We were well protected with all the super powers present that day.



As the parents looked on, the children paraded through the classrooms trick-or-treating. It was beyond cute.

Baylor was quite excited to be included in the fun. I think he's going to love school once he's potty-trained and able to attend.


Without a doubt, Baylor's favorite subject will be snack time. I guess that's not so shocking when you consider that his older brother's favorite subject is recess. The Ivy League is definitely in our future!

This year, the kids weren't the only ones in costume. Anh and I did our best impersonation of John & Kate minus the 8 for a costume party with our friends Friday night. We haven't dressed up in years, but I think we'll make more of an effort from now on. The kids shouldn't have all the fun.

On Saturday, the focus was back on the little ones. We invited friends over to celebrate and watch the Georgia-Florida game with us. Afterwards, we wandered the streets of our neighborhood trick-or-treating.
Hayden was stunning as a geisha girl. Watch out, Jay & Lisa! The boys are definitely going to pay waaaay more attention than you'd like to this future heartbreaker.

Baylor's buddy, Jack, really got into character as a police officer. Although, he wasn't feelin' the Village People afro wig! It was a good thing Jack was on hand though. We needed him there for crowd control because the parents were celebrating The World's Largest Cocktail Party.

While the parents acted like party animals, Ethan dressed the part. He was certainly the cutest lion I've ever seen.
Baylor was completely uninterested in trick-or-treating. He couldn't be bothered to get out of the stroller which is ironic because we're usually battling to keep him in. That shows just how unimpressed he is with this Halloween tradition. I guess we'll see what happens next year...
1 comment:
LOVE the Jon and Kate! Y'all totally pulled it off.
Post a Comment