Friday, November 20, 2009

Contagious

This week has been a bit of a struggle. Jax and I have both fallen victim to an evil cough, but it has affected us in very different ways. While my cough is dry, it is constant and has lead to some horrible irritation in my chest and throat. Jax's cough is the exact opposite. His is only occasional, but it sounds terrible because he's horribly congested.

Today, we are all headed to see Dr. N, but Baylor is the only official patient. Jax and I are just along for the ride as Baylor receives his scheduled 18 month vaccinations, as well as the seasonal flu and H1N1 vaccines. The poor boy is going to feel like a pin cushion!

I suspect that during our visit, Jax and I will be asked to model the latest fashion accessory, a face mask, and honestly, I hope they're available because these coughs are anything but pleasant. I don't want to pass them along to anyone. Especially, with Turkey Day right around the corner. Hopefully, that doesn't scare anyone out of coming to our house! I've already made out the menu, and the food will be worth the risk. Trust me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until Tuesday! Will be so nice to see all of you :)