Monday, December 29, 2008

Parade Addict

One of the things we really looked forward to each day were the Disney parades. You couldn't help getting caught up in the spectacle, but Uncle Al seemed to have a downright addiction to them. His favorite was the nightly SpectroMagic parade which sadly was very difficult to photograph. I was able to get quite a few snapshots of the Christmas parade, however, which included lots of Disney characters.


The Grand Marshalls, Mickey & Minnie
GoofyA Few of the Disney "Hotties"
Snow WhiteCinderella I guess even I need to brush up on the Disney Princesses because I have no idea who this is.Belle from Beauty & The Beast Enchanted ChristmasSleeping Beauty
The FairiesFairy Godmother Grandfather's Favorite, Toy Soldiers marching & dancing in unison.
The BeastWoody And, of course, it wouldn't be a Christmas parade without the big guy from the North Pole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured out who the mystery princess is; Ariel!

Anonymous said...

I cann't get the theme song from the evening parade out of my head. Warning! Don't watch the same parade 8 times. Especially 3 times from the front row.
GF