Nothing too exciting happened today. I spent most of the morning cleaning my disaster zone of a house. I'm usually relatively tidy (as long as you don't count the toys that are all over the place all of the time), but we've had a lot going on over the past few weeks. On top of busy schedules, factor in trying to decorate for the holidays which for me always involves creating a huge mess to end up with what I like to call Christmas Wonderland and what you get is one gigantic mess.
Well, then 1 of our DVRs died which resulted in me being assigned an "all day window" of when the cable repair tech will be able to stop by, and thus, I was left with no excuse to not clean the house. Had I not needed to clean, I would surely be ranting about how ridiculous it is that they can't narrow down their "window."
And, since I doubt you want to hear the fascinating details of exactly what I scrubed and dusted, I'll treat you to some pictures that were trapped on my camera while I without a charger. A couple of weeks ago, we went out for some frozen yogurt at our version of Pinkberry. Below is a series of pictures of us sitting outside the store enjoying our yogurt.
As you can see, Baylor is focused on the camera. Jax is focused on the yogurt.
Jax still hasn't noticed the camera, and Baylor is still completely unaware that his brother is holding out on him.
Jax finally spots the camera, but Baylor is still clueless that he's missing out.
He noticed!
Baylor decides to fight for his share.
But Jax fends him off.
Never a quitter though, Baylor just patiently waits until Jax is distracted by a nice car...
and then he pounces!
Never a dull moment!
1 comment:
wow Baylor is growing fast!
Post a Comment