Monday, December 8, 2008

The Countdown is On

Today it hit me that in less than 2 weeks we will be exploring the happiest place on earth...Disney World here we come!!! I am beyond excited to go, but I have a long to-do list that I must tackle before we take off. That list grew even longer with the realization that I had so little time left. It's okay though because I have a plan. I'm actually channeling my inner Martha Stewart as I type.

Some of the items are easy and fun like shopping for Christmas presents and wrapping them with pretty bows and ribbon or volunteering at Jax's Christmas party. Other items like battling the long lines at the post office to ship those beautifully wrapped presents, laundry, and trying not to lose my mind won't be as thrilling. One way or another, I'll get it all done. I'm officially kicking my motivation level into high-gear...tomorrow...tonight I'll just mentally prepare.

No comments: