Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crash Course

I finally shared the news with Jax that we would be heading to Mickey Mouse's house in about a week. He seemed pretty excited, but he clearly has no clue what to expect. I'm pretty sure he would have been just as excited if I had told him we were going to play pirate golf. Oh, Jax, Disney World is soooooooo much better than pirate golf! You just wait!

After sharing the news, I realized that the next week would need to include a crash course on Disney characters. He's familiar with almost all of the modern ones, but pretty much clueless about the classics. We own every single Disney DVD ever sold (Thanks, Grandfather & Grandma!), but Jax has shown zero interest in any movie that revolves around a girl or princess. He's never seen Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, or Alice in Wonderland.

Now, since birth, Jax has been a huge flirt when it comes to attractive women, and I know we're bound to run into a least a couple of the Disney hotties. Jax needs to know their background if he's going to have any chance whatsoever of winning them over. Jax needs to know that they aren't just another pretty face in the crowd. Plus, he's got some stiff competition when it comes to Prince Charming. So tomorrow, we start Disney Princesses 101. We've got a lot of ground to cover in 8 days!

No comments: