Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Picture Perfect
Speaking of those healthy boys, here are a few pictures from two picture perfect days we had recently. First, I'll share a some photos from an afternoon we spent in the pool. Jax has perfected his "Facebook pose." I have no idea where he learned to flash the peace sign, but love it or hate it, he's made it his signature in recent weeks.
You can't help laughing at this silly kid. He's prepared for anything!
And, this is what happens when you set the camera down and turn your back.
At least Jax also managed to capture a few nice shots of his parents basking in the afternoon sun.
On another day, we spent the afternoon at Pirate Ship Park enjoying the warm temps. Like his big brother, Baylor loves to climb. I am proud of my kids for their adventurous spirits, but too many close-calls can take a toll on your nerves.
I much prefer when they take the easy route down on the slide.
That particular afternoon turned out to be a bit warmer than we expected. This picture of Jax as a big, sweaty mess is evidence that spring is on it's way out the door, and summer's heat is making an early appearance.
I'm thinking from here on out, playground visits will be limited to the A.M. hours, and the pool will be calling our names in the afternoon heat.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment