Phone lines are open and operators are standing by...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Mi Casa Es Su Casa
I mean it! Pack your bags & come stay for a while! Just give us a heads up that you're on the way. If you've visited us in the past, you know that our last two houses were guest friendly, but this one takes the cake. There's plenty of room now with 5 true bedrooms, unlike the last house where we converted a would-be theatre room into a bedroom. Our new home is large, but it has a cozier feel to it. We think it's fairly inviting, but we'll let you be the judge during your next stay.
Now, as you enjoy the photo tour, keep in mind that we haven't had a chance yet to add our personality to the rooms. Each night, we hang a few pictures, and I think we'll be looking for a few rugs to warm up the wood and tile flooring. I'm just thrilled that we've become such professional movers that we never dealt with the whole "living out of boxes" phase. Within 24 hours of the move, we were 90% done with the work. It's definitely a blessing, but also kind of sad that the process of moving has become that routine for us.
Anh is thankful to still have an office which is basically just space that he can call his own. I guess that means the rest of the house is mine, right?
What you can't see in this picture is the empty "living room" area. I'm not sure what we'll do with it because I'm hesitant to buy more furniture until we settle down somewhere. For now, we'll tell people it's the ballroom. Ballrooms don't really require furniture. Ha!
I really like the kitchen. It's a part of the Great Room just like the old place, and that works really well for our lifestyle. This space is where we are 95% of the time.

Well, maybe not the boys. They have been spending a lot of time in their new playroom. See, Grandfather, it's all still here. I didn't throw out the toys. No need to rush out to buy replacements!
Jax likes his new room because it's blue, his favorite color. I'm glad he's easy to please!
Baylor has also settled into his new space. Soon, we'll upgrade him to the "big boy bed" that was promised months ago. For now, he alternates between the crib & rooming with Jax.
Don't worry! The guest room is ready to go. I wouldn't send out the invite otherwise!
Oh, and don't forget to pack your swimsuit because Florida summers are brutal, and we'll be spending a lot of time HERE.


Phone lines are open and operators are standing by...
Phone lines are open and operators are standing by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awesome! how will you ever decide to buy when you can rent a palace! LOVE IT! I will be booking my trip soon!
We consider each rental a "test drive" of the property. Ha! And, Mandi, you guys are welcome anytime!
Buy it at the endof the lease.
Don't you want to see it in person first, GF? Ha!
Post a Comment