Monday, June 22, 2009

He's Ba-a-a-a-ck!

Baylor's home! Lock up the cabinets! Put down the toilet seats! It's good to have him home, but my goodness...After a few days of living with my guard down, it's hard to switch back into prevention mode!

I once again have to think like a destructive 1-year old that's looking to get into anything and everything that he can get his hands on. I guess that's a good thing though. We certainly missed our little "destroyer." It's good to have him home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who got hugged first? Froggie or Lamb? I'm sure he missed his babies too.

Grandfather

Shannon said...

You know him too well. He ran over to the bookshelf looking for his babies, and when he didn't find them (because we had put them away in his room), he ran over to check the toy box. Then, he headed upstairs to find them. Third time was the charm.

Frog got the first hug, but Lamb was a close second. Hippo and Bunny got the cold shoulder, left behind as Baylor took off with his 2 beloved babies.

Unknown said...

AW, that is so cute I want to be there just to smush Baylor's cheeks.