Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Big Reveal

As you know by now, I don't bring up work too often on the blog. I'm making an exception though because I figure we're entitled to show off the end result of our months and months of stress and hard work. The new office is officially open! (Actually, it's been open for a few weeks, and I'm just now getting around to this post. Shhh! )

Overall, I played a very small role in the project. All the real credit truly goes to Anh because I can't even quantify the amount of effort he put into it. He designed the whole office. I just got to decorate it! And, without further ado, here's a brief photo tour. Enjoy!

The Reception Area - Designed to Double as an Entertainment Area for Socials
Hallway to Offices and Exam RoomsStaff Workstation Consultation RoomExam Room 1Exam Room 2 -Used Primarily for Laser TreatmentsExam Room 3 - The Procedure RoomExam 4 - The Relaxation/Recovery RoomThe Storage Room
So, there you have it, a sneak peek at the new space. Consider yourselves special! The masses won't see it until next week when we host our open houses. It has been a long road, but we are beyond happy with the final result. If your in the market for a little nip or tuck, be sure to let me know. We're ready for you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, as usual, you have impeccable taste. Anh did a great job and your style and decorative sense came through! Congrats - we're really happy for you!
Tangs

Shannon said...

Awww...Thanks, Stephanie! It's hard to believe that it was once a big vacant concrete space. I'm still kind of amazed that we pulled it off without ripping out our hair. : )

Amanda said...

WOW! It looks wonderful. You guys did a great job. You should be very proud!

mandi said...

Shannon & Anh it is fabulous! Can you come and decorate my home. I know who I am calling when I need a nip and tuck! You guys did a great job!

Somewhere I Have Never Been...Sometimes I am. said...

wow!! amazing!!

Shannon said...

Thanks, Everyone!

Brandi said...

Wow, Shannon! you guys did a great job! Everything looks fabulous! I bet you are glad to have everything in order.