Thursday, April 30, 2009

We Clean Up Nicely

Not too shabby, huh?Jax was so proud to wear his shirt and jacket "just like Daddy." Although, he did end up shedding the jacket pretty quickly once we arrived at the office. To him, jackets are for outside. I actually had to bribe him to put it back on for a picture. Baylor didn't get a jacket. I was only able to pin him down long enough to try on the shirt.Baylor also didn't have an i.d. badge to wear. Hint, hint, Grandfather!Now, I'll show off my contribution to the party: flower arrangements. I actually duplicated an arrangement I saw in Napa, although on a much smaller scale.
And, finally, a few shots to make your mouth water. The dessert trays, otherwise known as bribes for Jax.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! I love that skirt!

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous family!!!!