Parents, listen up! I just discovered that birthday parties don't have to be stressful. You don't have to sacrifice your entire weekend to prepare for, host, and then clean up after the chaos. That is unless you're like me, and you just enjoy inflicting that sort of pain upon yourself.
Yesterday, Jax attended a party at The Little Gym, and let me tell you that you couldn't stress if you tried. They handle absolutely everything! Well, actually, our friends did supply the food, drinks, cake, and treat bags, but the staff retrieved it all from their car and took care of every single detail from that moment forward.
All our friends had to do was watch their birthday girl enjoy her special day and take pictures for the scrapbook. The parents were actually able to socialize along with all of the other parents while the kids were entertained with high energy activities like dancing, tumbling, gymnastics, etc. That said, the best thing was that the kids had an absolute blast!
When the party was over, the staff neatly packed up all of the leftovers, delivered them to our friends' car, and with the swipe of a credit card, the parental duties were over. Amazing! I didn't know such a wonderful experience could be accomplished so easily.
I haven't yet hosted a large party for either of the boys, just little family get-togethers. I'm going to give it a shot on my own at least once, but I like knowing that with the power of Visa I can make all the stress go away, but not lose any of the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment