That's how I'm feeling. Maybe it's a case of writer's block, but it seems like there's nothing newsworthy to report. You know what they say, no good is sometimes good news. That statement applies to our current life. Things are uneventful, and I'm not complaining!
On Sunday, we got together with Jay, Lisa, and little Miss Hayden for a friendly bowling match. We all played with the pop-up bumpers that prevent you from rolling a gutter ball. In theory, we thought we were helping Jax & Hayden's scores, but the bumpers actually turned out to be more of an aid for the parents. Maybe it was beginners' luck or something. Of course, bowling is one of those sports where you have to question whether it's better to be good or bad? I mean, have you seen the folks that frequent bowling alleys? Just something to think about.
Today, also included some fun. While Jax was at school, Baylor was entertaining his buddies Ethan & Hudson here at the house. Lisa, Whitney, and I once again used our children as an excuse to get together. I'm happy to report a good time was had by all, and the current plan is to make the gathering a standing appointment on the calendar. Since it was such a nice day, we ended up walking over to one of our neighborhood playgrounds so the kids could get some fresh air, and the moms could work off a few calories ahead of swimsuit season which is barreling down on us.
See! Nothing really newworthy, but fun all the same. Hope the report is similar from your neck of the woods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment