First, thank you so much to everyone (Aunt Glenda, Doug, and Amanda) who offered tips on where to find the crib tent. Three days ago I was moments from clicking the purchase button on Amazon, when something miraculous occurred. Baylor stopped crying. It wasn't quite that sudden, rather it was a slow progression back towards sanity.
Saturday night was the first step. As I was scouring the many "cage" options available on the internet, Baylor must have sensed my extreme frustration with him. While he did scream for almost an hour in protest of bedtime, he did it from his crib. A good sign that he was accepting defeat. Sunday night, again he protested, but for 30 minutes tops. Then last night, nothing. Yep, NOTHING! Can you believe it? I couldn't. Tonight, there was maybe 5 minutes of crying, but it has been days since he actually scaled the side of the crib.
I'm not going to declare victory, but that's just asking for trouble. However, I will say that it seems like Baylor has turned the page and moved on from a very ugly chapter of his life story. I'm so glad that he did it before I clicked "purchase." His timing is impeccable.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news!!!!! I hope things are still going well.
Post a Comment