Today Jax returned to his school for what will be his last week. Since school was cancelled Tuesday through Friday thanks to Fay, he was beyond ready to return to his class and see his buddies. When Anh walked Jax into his classroom this morning, two new kids came running over to greet him. One was the Asian kid that Anh noticed sitting in the corner alone on the first day. The second was another new boy Anh also remembered from the first day because his hair was meticulously styled with gel into a faux-hawk. Anh and I both agreed that it was a bit ridiculous to be "styling" a 3-year old's hair, but whatever. If you're that worried about your kid's hair, who am I to fault you.
Anyway, so these two kids come running over eager to greet Jax. The teacher, Mrs. M, introduces the Asian kid as Daniel and the faux-hawk kid as "In-Your-Face" Ethan. Wow! I guess Ethan made quite the first impression. Only 1 day and he's been branded with a less than flattering nickname. Wonder what she calls Jax?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment