We're buying this. The price is set. Documents have been signed. It's official! Well, I guess it's not truly official until we close, but it looks very, very, very promising. Closing is scheduled for mid-September. Anyone want to help me lug my stuff up those stairs? Just kidding! The movers are going to hate us.

5 comments:
Congrats it beautiful! Can I move in? Glad it all working out, good luck moving.
sorry for my grammar, I had a busy morning and my brain is on overdrive.
It seems GREAT!!! Can't wait to stay in one of he guest rooms! POOL!!!!
Yeah um, can I get the room that over looks the pool?
Oh and if you don't mind what's the length between the pool and that balcony? kthnxbye.
I'm so glad it's finally working out, what a relief! I'm sure Jax is going to LOVE that pool.
Post a Comment