Woo hoo! We made it to Friday, and I can proudly share that I did manage to accomplish my goal of completing the 2010 Spring cleaning this week. Now, I can simply look forward to all my regular cleaning duties. Ha! Hey, at least I no longer have to fear opening closet doors & junk drawers around the house!
As an added bonus, I also found time yesterday to decorate the house for Easter. While not quite as impressive as my Halloween and Christmas decor, the Easter-themed accessories do set a festive, Spring mood. While unpacking all the Easter gear, I discovered what must be at least 3000 plastic Easter eggs from our annual family Easter egg hunt hosted by Grandfather & Grandma.
Obviously, I knew these eggs existed. I'm the one that packed them away last year, after all. However, I guess at some point over the past 11 months, I forgot about the sheer volume of the collection. It's seriously quite impressive given the variety of themes that are represented. So listen up Grandfather & Grandma...NO MORE EASTER EGGS! WE HAVE PLENTY AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL! Oh, and in case he just happens to be reading...Easter Bunny, should you find yourself running low on eggs, stop by my house. I've got enough to share!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment