The title is doing double duty because this entry is sort of a 2 for 1. Today, is about preparation. I started a March Madness office pool that extends far outside of our office since we currently have a whopping 4 employees. That would make a pretty sad pool! This will be a new experience for me, and I have to admit that I don't know much about the various teams because this is "KU RULES" household during basketball season.
While I personally am a loyal GA alum, I go along with it because basketball really isn't my sport. However, I do appreciate the excitement of the tournament. So, this year, I'm getting in on the action. We'll see how it goes. I don't have high hopes for a personal victory, but Anh assures me that party of the excitement is that anything can happen in the tournament.
After making my bracket selections, I turned my attention to preparing for our out-of-town guests that will arrive tomorrow. Mike, Amy, and the kids are coming for a week of Spring Break fun. Since I take my hostess duties very seriously, I may not have many entries over the next 7 days. As you know by now, when I do resurface, I always make up for it with a million and 1 pictures and tales of the endless insanity that results when you have 5 children under age 10 under one roof. I can't wait for the fun to begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice post
Post a Comment