Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daddy's Home

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Anh has been out of town all week? He hasn't even seen the rental house that we're moving into tomorrow. Nope, when he left we both believed we were moving into a different rental, and not until this weekend our even early next week. So since he left, I found us a new house and had our current house packed to move.

Anh was supposed to drive home tomorrow, but I told him it would be best to just meet us at the new place. He suggested he just drive home early and get in late Thursday night (tonight), but I told him to just rest up and meet us at the new house. Well, obviously, he didn't listen.

He says he missed us and was anxious to get home to help, but I think he was worried that we were trying to give him the slip. His wife finds a new place to live, hires movers, packs up the entire house, and wants him to just meet her at some unknown address. I guess it does sound a little suspicious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!! Poor Anh! Don't trick him!