Thursday, September 25, 2008

OCD

Grandfather, where are you? You know we've moved which means that everything has been taken apart, packed in boxes, and now is being unpacked and placed in a new location. That includes the Cars table, and your obsessive-compulsive Grandson is quite upset that Mommy can't manage to reassemble Radiator Springs in the exact way that Grandfather designed.

Not only that, but Mommy is not parking the individual characters in their assigned locations, the locations that they don't dare even think about straying from. I was told, "No, no, no. (Fill in the Character) doesn't go there. He/she goes over here." After OCD Grandson had repeated that phrase for the 100th time, I was simply told, "Mommy go away." Next time, I'll know that I need to take a picture of the table before packing to insure that the reassembly process goes more smoothly and doesn't send the OCD Grandson into freak-out mode.

No comments: