Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boxes

They're everywhere, as far as the eye can see. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a tad, but there are a lot of boxes. Every time we move, I'm overwhelmed by the volume of things that we've (really that should say "I've") collected over the years. Every time, I swear that we're (I'm) going to part ways with the things that we (I) don't need. And every time, we (I) do actually part with some things, but yet there's still just so much stuff.

It's hard to let things go when there's nothing wrong with them. Our various possessions were brought into the house at some point over the last 8 years to serve some purpose. Every thing is still in perfect condition. and even though we (I) don't necessarily "need" it anymore, why should we (I) have to get rid of it. That's just wasteful. What if we (I) part ways with it, and then need it again. We'd (I'd) have to go out and buy it all over again. Again, wasteful.

So once again, we pack it all up and move it to the new address. Landfill, you better be thanking me!

No comments: