Hey, Aunt Kelly, here's a little preview for the execs at MTV. Let them know that we'll need some advance notice. I'll need some time to stock the fridge with Cristal!
View of the Front with Entry Gate
View of the Front Door from the Entry Gate
Side View
Rear ViewNeighborhood Playground
I'll try to post some interior photos in a few days. Right now, it looks like a moving truck blew up in here.
Yeah, I had no idea that they rented houses like this! The crazy thing is that the rent is a fraction of what the mortgage would be. We might never move!
8 comments:
Wow!!! Great house! So happy you guys found something you could enjoy :)
Can't wait to visit!!!
wow, why dont' you guys just buy that one!!!
Yeah, Mandi, that would have been nice, but the 1.5 million dollar price tag would have scared us off. ; )
Oh shannon, 1.5 mill is a walk in the park! Real estate is outrageous, even with the bust.
Dang, girl! I see how you and Josh roll!
I'm soooo kidding! Ha, we couldn't afford one of the three garages.
Now that's what I call a rental home! It is absolutely stunning, Shannon, great job!
Yeah, I had no idea that they rented houses like this! The crazy thing is that the rent is a fraction of what the mortgage would be. We might never move!
Post a Comment