We won't dwell on the bad though. Here's what our little guy can now do.
- Baylor can polish off an 8oz bottle in a matter of minutes, and then he looks at you with an expression that plainly reads, "Is that it? No more?" Yes, son, that's it.
- He easily rolls from his back to his stomach and is already attempting to do the belly/army crawl. So far all he's managed to accomplish is spinning himself in circles though. As a consequence of this new skill, Baylor gets quite frustrated when it's nap time and at bedtime. He likes to sleep on his back or on his side, but as a reflex now, he'll just roll himself over onto his belly. Then he gets mad because he's not in his sleeping position. When you head in to correct the situation, he looks at you like, "Why did you put me down like this?"
- We broke out the Jumper, and Baylor seems determined to launch himself right out of it. I had to raise it slightly higher so he can't get as much momentum.
- Handy Manny mesmerizes him. Jax also seems quite captivated by Handy Manny. I guess it's a boy thing. Men and their tools!
- I'm pretty sure that Baylor is working on his first tooth. The drooling is out of control and occasionally he'll spike a brief fever. He's also kind of irritable which isn't like him. He's our laid back little dude. I've run my finger along his gums and something definitely feels like it's trying to come through. We'll see how long it takes to surface. Dr. N thinks it's unlikely to show up within the next 6 weeks. I don't know though. He's a fountain of drool which was a good indicator with Jax.
2 comments:
WOW, that's some baby! Baylor and Sophia are both 18 lbs! I actually am just guessing she is 18. She has her 2 year appt in a few weeks. I think she has 5 or 6 inches on Baylor though. Pheew!
He's adorable!
That is a big boy! Noah is 21lbs and 10 months. I can't believe he is almost crawling, we just did that too! Way to grow Baylor!
Post a Comment