Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can I Get a Little Help Around Here?!

I don't really say that (outloud) when it comes to household chores, but everyone has that thought from time to time. Anh is definitely a huge help around here, shouldering quite a few duties. As a result, he sets a good example for the boys. Last week, Jax suddenly started showing a huge interest in helping with the dishes. To date, his only real responsibility has been picking up the toys before bed. So, it was definitely nice to have Jax ask to wash his own dishes. He did this completely unprompted, by the way.

Of course, as soon as Baylor saw his big brother climb on a chair and start messing with the soap and kitchen faucet, he just had to get involved too. I guess "the more the merrier" should be the attitude when it comes to cleaning duties. Although, Baylor's involvement usually leads to more cleaning time for mommy & daddy after he's done "helping." Oh well! Maybe next week the boys will be interested in some laundry! One can always dream, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jax can come wash my dishes anytime.