I know some biologists argue that snakes can't hear. It's believed that they actually sense danger approaching through vibrations. Well, regardless, I think they know how to read! One must have been looking over my shoulder as I griped about them last night on the blog. Word spread quickly throughout the snake community, and to get back at me they attacked my dog! It was a well executed attack too, considering that Molly, my dog, lives out of state with my parents (also known as Grandfather & Grandma).
Sadly, Molly is no stranger to snake bites. This is her third (that we know of). It's the beagle in her. She can't control herself, always on the prowl regardless of the risks. This time it was a copperhead that got her. So far, Molly is experiencing swelling at the site of the bite, but it's not as bad as the time when she was bitten by a rattlesnake or as bad as the copperhead bite from two measly weeks ago.
This time, Grandfather was able to kill the snake. Now, we've just got to hope that the snake community will let my ramblings slide. I take it back! You were here first. I'm the one that's out line. Now, leave my little dog alone...and my kids too!
Damn snakes! Sorry! I didn't mean that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment