Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Do We Have a Winner?

We spent Monday afternoon house-hunting, and I am disgusted to report that we have now seen every single property in the area that remotely seems like it could suit our needs. We've even looked at a few properties that haven't yet been listed. Yes, we are a realtor's worst nightmare! Even though our realtor assures us that we're her "dream" clients, I know she is lying. ; )

Anyway, we did find one property that we liked yesterday. Too bad it's DOUBLE what the Crazies want for their house thanks to the waterfront location. I really, really like this house. It has that "vacation home" feel, but that's okay with me because if we bought it, we'd never be able to afford another vacation. I think this one will quickly lose it's spot on our short list.

Oh, I forgot to mention the dolphins. You see a dolphin about every 30 seconds when staring out at the view. DOLPHINS!

The Front
View from Upstairs Front Balcony
Floor Plan

The Mother-in-Law Suite over the Garage

2 comments:

mandi said...

I like this one~ Can I move in? I could live on the balcony/porch.

Shannon said...

Okay! Sounds like fun. I'll put up a hammock for you!