I guess this one wasn't meant to be either. After realizing that I'd be choosing dolphins over my children's financial security, I let go of the idea that we should make an offer on the waterfront house. We both decided the best option was the big yellow house. It's in my favorite neighborhood and there's plenty of room for the kids now and when they're older. BUT, as we expected, we weren't able to agree on a price with the sellers. They say they're ready to sell and move out of state, but I guess they're not really all that eager because our offer was fair. They would have made a profit, just not as much as they want, I guess.
I think we're going to once again take a break from the hunt. It's just too frustrating. These aren't just houses. You're looking for a home for your family. You're looking for a place where memories will be made. When considering a property you picture yourself living there. You mentally move in and picture your family there. Obviously, if you make it to the point where you present an offer, you like what you've imagined. So it's hard when you then have to wipe that image away. I guess we'll just continue to rent until some of these sellers come to their senses. I'm tired of the disappointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment