Sunday, October 31, 2010
Put on Your Marching Shoes
Who doesn't love a parade? Especially one filled with adorable pint-sized characters? Exactly! Nobody can resist that level of cute, and I think the 2 cutest characters arrived with me...Iron Man & Wolverine. Don't let their small size fool you. You want these guys on your team. They are fierce!
The school costume parade on Friday was a great way to kick off the holiday weekend. Plus, the boys are getting extra mileage out of this year's costumes. Any chance to play dress-up is welcomed this time of year.
I hadn't planned on watching both boys march in the parade. I figured Baylor would be on the sidelines with me, but when invited to join the class, he took off running. I'd say Baylor is just a little itty bit jealous that he's stuck at home with me during the day. Kindergarten is waaaay more fun!

I admit I was a little nervous that Baylor would get lost on the parade route. So, I insisted that Iron Man keep a close eye on him. Luckily, my Super Hero seemed up for the task.
As much fun as it was spending the morning with Jax's schoolmates, I couldn't help wondering if the rest of the world was doing okay??? I mean, with all the Super Heroes busy parading, one can only imagine the hijinks taking place elsewhere thanks to unguarded villians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment