Last week, we kicked off the Christmas season with a visit to the lighthouse for the annual luminary display. The grounds were beautiful by candelight, but that wasn't anything the boys cared about. Nope, they only had one thing (or maybe I should say person) on their mind...Santa!

Luckily, you can barely see Baylor's injured forehead which was still fresh and ugly at the time. It's almost completely healed, by the way. I'm doubtful there will even be a scar. How lucky are we?!

After visiting with the big guy and putting in a special request for a top secret Christmas present, Jax was able to relax a bit and enjoy the scenary. I'm not sure why Jax is being so secretive about his desired gift. I believe he thinks Christmas presents are like wishes, and they won't come true if you tell people. Who knows? Maybe he's right. Therefore, I won't spill the beans on what he wants even though I already know that Grandfather has it taken care of.

Oh, and just in case you're on our Christmas mailing list, don't worry. These aren't the "official" Santa photos for 2009. There's more to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment