At 9 months of age, he's already got quite a fan club. Grant is so full of life & personality, it's easy to see why he's loved by so many. I guess it doesn't hurt that he's pretty cute too!
Grant seems to be technology-minded like his big brother & fellow Capricorn Jaxon. Although, unlike his brothers, he's not very good about sharing. As in, he doesn't share. Ever!
Again, I guess it doesn't hurt that he's cute!
Speaking of that whole Capricorn thing, at times it can feel like I'm raising Jaxon 2.0. The two boys have so many similar personality traits. Grant, however, is not the daredevil that Jaxon was as a baby. He's much more cautious and aware of the fact that he can get hurt. Grant is finally showing interest in walking. Although, he's perfectly content to just crawl from point A to point B. I'm sure that will change soon enough!
I guess he's got a little daredevil in him!
No comments:
Post a Comment