Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Life's a Beach
When our landlocked friends start to roll through town on Spring Break, our go to activity is logically playing/relaxing on the beach. It's a guaranteed good time! Adding to the excitement this season was the milestone event of Grant's first beach day.
He was decked out in a tiny swimsuit and rash guard thanks to his Godmother, Auntie Geraldine. She made sure that he looked like a miniature surfer in his Puma gear. He'll be riding those waves before we know it!
While Jaxon and Baylor splashed in the surf and built sand castles, Grant relaxed in the shade of our beach umbrella. He's still too little to wear sunscreen. So for now, he has no choice. Within the next few months, we'll let him enjoy the warm Florida sunshine.

For now, Grant is content to watch and listen to the activity swirling around him. I'm sure he's taking notes on all the fun things that lie ahead for him. There's one beach event I'm actually dreading, sand eating. I've compared notes with other moms, and it's pretty much unavoidable. Baylor did it. All babies do it. They just can't be stopped. I'll do my best to view it as fiber, but something tells me I'll be just as grossed out this time around as I was with Baylor. Let's just hope that once is enough for Grant to realize that sand doesn't taste good.
He looks pretty smart to me, don't ya' think?
Cute too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment