That's what we said to Daddy today as he drove off into the sunset on a last minute trip to Georgia and North Carolina. It was a spontaneous decision made at the very last minute. Hence, wife and children were left behind. We just aren't that spontaneous anymore, what with school, activities, and well...Baylor's need to sleep in his crib and only in his crib for approximately 16 hours a day.
So, I wish I could blame my lack of blog posts on Daddy's departure, but that would be misplaced blame. The real culprit is my brand-spankin' new iPhone. It has pretty much dominated my life since it was first placed in my hand Monday afternoon. I have to admit, it must be THE invention of the century. Sadly, I can tell that I will need a 12-step program should I ever have to return to the dark ages. What a sad life that would be? What ever would I do with all that free time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment