Thursday, March 19, 2009

So Little Time

This week, there just aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything on our to-do lists. The office construction is 100% complete, and we spent the better part of the last 2 weeks decorating and organizing the space. It's about 98% done. The furniture is in, and the artwork is up. Now, we just need to stock the cabinets with supplies and hire some employees. It's that last 2% that just seems to take the longest. Who knew?!

Within a week, I suspect we'll be toasting a job well done. At least, I hope they'll wait a week because I'm headed out of town tomorrow, and I'd hate to miss out on the celebration. As incentive to wait, I've promised a nice bottle of California's finest direct from the Napa Valley because that's where I'm headed. I can't wait!

Anh joked about taking over the blog in my absence, but I suspect it was just that, merely a joke. I guess we'll all find out together. I'm sure I'll find myself in front of a computer at some point during my journey. Until then...

No comments: