Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Glimpse Into Jax's Mind

Sometimes Jax says the funniest things. Here are a few examples.

  • The other day as I was driving down the street with both boys buckled in the back, Jax blurts out, "You might want to NOT hit those cars." Gee...thanks for the tip!
  • Last night as we were heading home, there were 2 motorcyclists riding in front of us. Jax suddenly says, "They better not fall off!" Yeah, that would probably be a bad thing.
  • As we were walking into a store the other day, a red pick-up truck with HUGE mud tires drove by, and Jax said, "Ooooooo, we need to buy that truck!" Anh laughed and reminded Jax, "Buddy, I thought you wanted to buy the blue race car that we saw the other day?" Without missing a beat, Jax responded, "Yeah, and we need to buy the green motorcycle too! We'll buy all of them!" Ummmmm...did we win the lottery and nobody told me?
  • While waiting on Dr. N in the exam room, Jax was staring off into space. So, I asked him, "What's wrong, Jax?" He snapped back to reality and said, "Nothing. I was just thinking about something." Anh asked, "What?" With a big smile, Jax said, "Monster trucks and race cars." Go figure!

Are you starting to get the picture of what dominates Jax's thoughts?