Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Field Day

I don't know about your grade school experience, but I can clearly remember the day that I looked forward to most each and every school year...Field Day!!! No school work, just competitive fun! A chance to show the other classes who ruled the school! Woo hoo!!! That said, I wasn't going to miss Jaxon's first Field Day.
Baylor had the day off from preschool so I signed him up as a volunteer as well! As it turned out, he was the extra team mate they needed to even out some of the events. Baylor was THRILLED absolutely THRILLED to be able to participate. The kids really welcomed him as a team mate. It was so sweet!





There are definitely days when I question the decision to be a stay-at-home mom. Today wasn't one! Loved that I have the ability to be involved in my children's special activities and document the memories!

No comments: