Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Who Could Ask For Anything More?
It's nice to have a new victim...I mean child to photograph. Ha! For the most part, Grant is a willing participant. Of course, at this age, he doesn't really have much say in the matter. I have to document how tiny and adorable he is whether he likes it or not! In order to do exactly that, I recruited the help of our friend Brad and his expensive cameras and lenses. I think he did a fabulous job!!!
This was actually just a lighting test shot. We told Baylor to lay there and pretend he was Grant. What a great impersonation he gave us!
Grant only had a few DIVA moments...I guess we'll cut him some slack at this age.


Jaxon and Baylor are such hams in front of the camera nowadays. I'm not even sure what was going on here. I think Brad said something like, "Be crazy!" Ummm...Baylor, he said "crazy" not psycho! Geez!
Actual proof that Baylor really believes he is a Super Hero. He's channeling Thor in this shot. Don't show up at our door unannounced. He may feel the need to slay you!


I saved the best for last...
Beautiful! What else is there really to say? Simply beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment