Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keeping It Teal

Their dad's life revolves around it in the Fall. So, I'd say the boys were more than overdue for an official introduction to their father's "other love"...FOOTBALL! That introduction came in the form of 50-yard line tickets 4 rows from the Jaguars field! Yes, Jaxon and Baylor were just little bit excited!The Jags were playing the Cincinnati Bengals which meant my support was divided between the home team and my former Georgia Bulldog AJ Green. It's a good thing David Pollock moved on to commentating. Otherwise, I would have been wearing Tiger stripes.The boys were solidly for the Jags. Especially Baylor who chanted, "Go Jag-a-wars!" non-stop throughout the game. If our section could give out a Spirit Award, I'm confident the honor would have gone to Baylor.
Fortunately, the boys' game day experience rocked despite a loss by the Jags. Unfortunately, we've set the bar pretty high when it comes to seats and their next game will surely disappoint. Of course, being treated to game day gear, hotdogs, chicken fingers, and cotton candy might make up for it. We'll see...

No comments: